imperfectosonrisa

What?

karl.
just my own ranting space.

Past

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

The "Awesome" One

Designer of everything - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver CS3
Hoster - Photobucket


Monday, November 07, 2005

Today not in a very good mood. Just realised that i actually know nothing about my studies. I am such a goner. Haiz. Been thinking alot lately, thought about the past, thought about the future. Like people always said, who knows what the future holds. I can't even picture what is there for me in the future. Geez, failure i am. I am really scare that, i will end up alone in this constantly changing world. And, i began to see the realistic side of the world. I thought i can live in my own fantasy world but i was wrong.

Albeit all these negative thoughts, there are something to make me feel exciting about. That is..CHRISTMAS!! It's the time where i spent it with my cousins. Really looking forward to the day, can't wait! Hmm, watch a little Bleach today and i gotta admit that, ICHIGO IS SO FREAKING...LAME!!! But well, that's the interesting part of the anime.

Well, taking my precious time out to blog. Gotta return to study later. Haiz. The pessimistic side of me has returned. Can anyone help me? =(

Just to add on, I AM NOT A FREAKING GAL!! SO DON'T ADVERTISE WOMEN'S STUFF IN MY COMMENTS!! Geez, AT LEAST FIND OUT WHETHER I AM A GUY OR A GAL FIRST!!!!!

"tengo gusto de usted pero usted no sab铆a"



I've just finished complaining @ 4:18 PM!!