imperfectosonrisa

What?

karl.
just my own ranting space.

Past

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

The "Awesome" One

Designer of everything - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver CS3
Hoster - Photobucket


Saturday, December 31, 2005

Haiz, really don't know what am i thinking. Just when i've set my mind on forgetting everything, it comes back again. And yet again, i dreamt of her. Haiz. What does fate really want with me? I really don't know what to do. Haiz, maybe no one ever will understand how i feel. Maybe the hurt isn't as simple as i thought it was. For the first time, i am really hurt. It hurts so much that even when i am in my dreams, i would be reminded of it. It's just so damn bad. Haiz, what should i do? Or rather, what can i do? I am really puzzled. Why does fate let us have something but take it just as easily the next moment. I've been treasuring it ever since the first day. I did all i could but i couldn't fight with fate. Just like what she said before, if you haven't experience a broken heart, then you do not know what is true love. My heart is really broken this time, can you see? I can bluff the whole world that i no longer love you no more but i just can't bluff myself. Even if loving only the outer shell of you, i would be willing. Haiz. =(

濂芥�冲ソ濂界�变��

�����h�����杩����浣�缁����娓╅Θ
���������蹇�杩����浣���荤��姘����
浣�浣����浜�璁╂�冲康���浜哄��涓�杩�姘�
���浣�������褰变����ㄥ�����骞抽��
璺�韪�璁板����������藉��浣���ヨ��
��や����������兼唱娌℃��澹伴��
���涓�浜�浜哄�规����ㄦ��涔�瀹规��蹇����
�����辫��浜�浣�蹇�姘歌����ㄩ�i��
濂芥�冲ソ濂界�变��
杩�涓���ヨ�������借�����绉�瀵�
��充��绐�澶������ㄥ��瑕�纰拌Е浣���辫��������杩�
濂芥�冲ソ濂界�变��
��存病��������╁�����浣���辩揣
浠�浠�浠ュ��濡����浣���藉揩涔�
灏卞��绠℃����充��
��冲�逛��璇� you're always be my love
���杩����濂芥�充��



I've just finished complaining @ 10:34 AM!!