|
|
||
imperfectosonrisa |
||
|
What?
Past The "Awesome" One
|
Friday, December 30, 2005
Hmm, just wake up. So shagged and my body feels so painful. Haiz, think i am really very sick. Both physically and emotionally. To be truth, she never leaves my mind for one second. All these while, i was thinking of her. Thinking of the times we spent, thinking of her smile, her everything. If only she would know it. Haiz..Now i am sick, i still think of her and hope for her return. I don't wanna bluff myself any longer. I really cannot do it, cannot get her out of my mind. But what's the use? She has already made her mind up. What i say would just be redundant. Nevermind then, i will just stand at one corner and admire her quietly. This is the least i can do now. Haiz, body damn pain now. Wanted to go see doctor also no strength to go out. WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE RELEASE ME FROM THESE SUFFERINGS?? I just hope that there would be miracles, i wished. Shall go and take some rest now. And maybe like what she always said, don't think too much. Well, i listened to her every word and take note of it like it's some important lecture notes. Why? Because she's the most important person in my life. The one i would really go and care about. If only she would care, she would mind. =( 娌℃��浣����姣�涓�澶� ���瀹剁��璺���绘��寰�杩� 璇�灏�寰�寰������� 涓�涓�浜虹�����椁� ��芥��瀛ゅ�����婊���� ���瑙�韬�杈归��澶�涓�婕� 灞�浜����浠������婚�� �����╅����跨����� ���涔�杩����浼�娴�娉� ��辩��浣����姣�涓�澶� 浣�灏辨��������涓���� ��f�跺��杩�浠ヤ负 ���灏辩�辫��涓���� 娌℃��浣����姣�涓�澶� 蹇�涔�绂绘��濂介�ヨ�� 蹇�宸查��浣�璧颁�� 杩���界�ㄤ��涔����瑙� ������涓�寰����寮���肩�� 瀹虫��韬�杈规病���浣� 涔�璁稿�ㄦ��澧���� ������浠����杩����璺�绂� ��冲康浣�娓╃��������蹇� ��烽�������������$揣 褰����澶╁����ヤ复 杩�娓╁害璇ユ��涔�寤剁画 璋㈣阿浣���剧����辫����� 缁�������缇����缁�杩� 浣������芥����辫����ュず �����ョ��璺�璇ユ��涔�璧� "I can cry, i can beg but no matter what i do, i can never bring u back to my side." I've just finished complaining @ 11:49 AM!!
|