|
|
||
imperfectosonrisa |
||
|
What?
Past The "Awesome" One
|
Saturday, December 31, 2005
It's New Year's eve..but where's the festive mood? This year is just so strange lor. Christmas i don't feel any mood to celebrate. New Year also. Haiz. What's worse than enduring New Year's eve alone? Facing my computer whole day and i am sick of it already. I've got no friends to go out with. I am such a loner. Haiz. I seriously don't understand lor. She told me that i do not understand how she feel but does she understand how i feel? The hurt the everything. She never allowed someone to be with her and share with her her sorrows. How would anyone understand her? I want to be the one to understand her and care for her. But why doesn't she want to give me the chance to do so? Haiz, i am seriously very sad. This is the saddest period of my whole life. To walk out of it takes courage but what i lacked is courage. Haiz, really don't know what to do. Someone please give me guidance. =( I still remember what we said at the playground near my house. I told you i want to be with you forever. To you it might be just some sort of empty promises. But to me, once i said it, i will prove it to you. But even before i have the chance to prove it to you, you left me. The words that i said has just become nothing. It just flew away with the wind. Will i ever have a chance to prove my promise to you? I just want to love you, forever. I really do. I've just finished complaining @ 9:09 PM!!
|