imperfectosonrisa

What?

karl.
just my own ranting space.

Past

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

The "Awesome" One

Designer of everything - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver CS3
Hoster - Photobucket


Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Someone Like You

Swear I made up my mind
When I saw you that first time
It���s like you were send from the sky
The love you hear about
That you just can���t do without
Baby that���s you and I

Always believed there was something more
Through every empty hour I kept searching for

Someone like you
Who does everything the way that you do
Someone like you
Baby, no one holds a candle.
The only someone I want is you

I treasure this romance
And hold you as we dance
Our way through love���s open door
I found my happiness
Within your sweet caress
Than I���ve ever known before

Some things fate won���t let you leave behind
I could turn this world over and I���d never find

Someone like you
Who does everything the way that you do
Someone like you
Baby, no one holds a candle.
The only someone I want is you

It���s not like I���ve given up on life
Just because of one missing part
I���ve never felt something so right
Your love is a gift to my heart

Some things fate won���t let you leave behind
I could turn this world over and I���d never find

Someone like you
Who does everything the way that you do
Someone like you
Baby, no one holds a candle.
The only someone I want is you


This song is so damn nice man. Keep repeating it today. Haiz, the song really says out how i feel towards her. Hmm, just hope that as time goes by, she will understand that the love i gave her is the best that i have. Just wish that my feelings would be appreciated. Feel like crying now, partly because of this song. Anyway, shall stop thinking so much. Fate has everything planned for me so all i can do now is to anticipate it to be a good ending. =)




I've just finished complaining @ 3:05 PM!!