|
|
||
imperfectosonrisa |
||
|
What?
Past The "Awesome" One
|
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Woot~ today finally let me realised one thing. Never trust anyone, not even close friends. They might just suddenly stab u in the back without u knowing. How horrible is that? To think that we treat them as really close friend but they just backstab u. Hmm, to the "close friend", u think u can ruined my life just by stabbing me? Haha, loser, u won't!! just get lost out of my life man, u ain't controlling my life. Whose the real loser? YOU!!!.. I am saving u from embarassment by not mentioning ur name. So be glad and get lost!!..Bottom line, DTA, Don't Trust Anyone!!..*gone* Oh ya, i ain't angry or stuff. I don't even feel the need to be angry. Because if i do so, i would just be stepping into ur trap. =) I've just finished complaining @ 12:34 AM!!
|