|
|
||
imperfectosonrisa |
||
|
What?
Past The "Awesome" One
|
Friday, December 30, 2005
Woot~..feel so comfortable now. I've finally kan kai le. We had a chat on the phone just now and really, it makes me feel more comfortable. From now onwards, we can only be good friend. And i've finally understand what she is thinking and what she really wants. It doesn't mean i don't love her no more it's just that i am putting this love in the deepest corner of my heart. At least i know i really love her. The hurt is still there but it will fade away with time and all that's left is only memories, memories of the time we spent together. =) Hmm, i am so surprised that for the first time, i really understand how someone feels. I really feel me and her can be good friend for quite a long time. Though i've been hurt, but my definition of love hasn't changed one bit. I am still looking forward to love but this love will be with me in my heart forever. =) "Loving someone is to see her happy and not demand her to be by your side." I've just finished complaining @ 11:39 PM!!
|