|
|
||
imperfectosonrisa |
||
|
What?
Past The "Awesome" One
|
Monday, January 02, 2006
Haiz, don't think too much, don't think too much..but also not i want to go think about it. It just comes naturally. It's something i cannot control. Haiz, I REALLY WANNA TURN BACK TIME!!!!...arghz!!...I cried. Haiz, but i really can do nothing. No one will feel the way i do, this sentence is really true. And being left alone doesn't help too. Looking around me, i really want to have friends. But are they really friends? Haiz, the world is so realistic. How i wish i just stay as an infant forever. This way, i will never feel the hurt and sufferings that the adult world brings. This is the 5th day i am feeling sad. Don't know when it will be over, don't know when it will stop. Just waiting for that someone to give me a hand and lift me up. I've fallen, fallen too deep to get up by myself. Haiz. =( 浣�璧颁��浠ュ��锛�������涓����涓����绌虹�姐�� ���蹇�涔����浜�锛���芥��娉�寰�绗���� 灏�浜�浣����韬�褰憋�����濂戒��涔������� ���蹇����������锛�娌℃��浜轰�������� ��辩��浣�������锛���ㄨ����寸�寸��绛�寰���� ��寸�寸��绛�寰�锛�濂�杩瑰�������d��澶┿�� �����冲�逛��璇达��������濂界�变����� 璇�棰� ��㈠�归�㈠�����������涓����浣�, ��辨��杩���ㄤ����ㄨ��琛�. ��抽��浣����涓������宠����惧��, ��村�虫��浣�涔���ㄩ�����宸�. ������������浠����涓����璇�棰�, ��存病���浜烘�挎�����璧�. 濡����涓�寮���e�����浜�缁�灞�, ������蹇�灏变��绂诲��韬�浣�娲诲�ㄨ�����. ��变����辩�������藉��浜轰激蹇�, ���涓���ラ��璇ユ��涔������冲��; ������搴�璇ユ��瑕�������娉�,杩�������蹇�璁�. 浣�������涔������稿�������鹃��, 浣�������姘���������������借��, ���涓���ラ��浣�浼�涓�浼���冲��. �����虫����板�ㄨ��涓�澶�娓����, 璇ョ�辩��浣�,璇ョ�诲��浣�, 杩����缁х画������ I've just finished complaining @ 12:26 PM!!
|