|
|
||
imperfectosonrisa |
||
|
What?
Past The "Awesome" One
|
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Hmm, just finished updating my blog. Thanks alot to Sharon for taking out her precious time and help me with my layout. I am proud to present....KAIRA GONG!!!...Wow, so nice sia. Hehe, i love my blog more and more le. =x..Hmm, basically today do nothing. Slack at home, watch vcds, surf net. Haiz, boring sundays. Hmm, also don't know why, today feels like CNY eve sia. Haha, maybe because my parents are still not back yet ba. Still at my grandma house. Hmm, i feel that the relationship between me and her is getting more and more stranded. Hmm, more and more like stranger. I also don't know why. Maybe she's getting sick of me or maybe because i am just another guy ba. Hmm, all i can say is, maybe she's just taking me for granted ba. Haiz, i treat her as a support, someone who is there for me when i need a person to talk to. But i guess it's no longer like that le. Haiz, nevermind. My jie always asked me, why do i always get angry and frustrated about her. How i wished i know the answer. Haiz, her actions lately has really made me very angry and frustrated. But i chose not to explode it out. Because i know if there's any outburst, she would just classified it as another case of me thinking too much. Haiz, who will really understand me. I AM NOT THINKING TOO MUCH LA..IF YOU GIVE ME ASSURANCE, WHY WOULD I EVEN WANT TO THINK SO MUCH? Haiz, i can only rant here in the blog. Useless me. =( I've just finished complaining @ 10:39 PM!!
|