|
|
||
imperfectosonrisa |
||
|
What?
Past The "Awesome" One
|
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Hmm, just finished chatting on the phone. It's been like 1 month since i last chatted on the phone with anyone. Haha, well, did had a very comfortable conversation on the phone. Laughters all around. Haha, guess i will be glued to the phone for some time to come. Basically today is just another day for me. Went school, come home, bath, eat, watch tv, play FM. Hmm, lucky tomorrow school starting late, can wake up early and play FM. Woot~ i am having success with Sheffield United in the Championship. =D Hmm, today too tired le, slept on the bus on the way home. Really don't feel like opening my eyes but no choice, reach home le. =x Hope tomorrow don't sleep on the bus again. =x Hmm, then was chatting with mich and she saw the"pig". And then she asked, why the guy so chubby de? I WAS THERE LMAO...LOLX..then i asked her, if let u choose, "pig" or me? YOUR OF CAUSE, my dada better then him by 100 times..LOLX..HAHA!!!! I am still loved by so many people. Thanks. =D I am so touched by what mich said, really. Didn't know i can make her feel the way she does. Again, thanks to those who loved me. I love you all too. =) I've just finished complaining @ 10:34 PM!!
|