|
|
||
imperfectosonrisa |
||
|
What?
Past The "Awesome" One
|
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Hmm, just wanna make my point clear. I am not gonna talk about this incident anymore after this post. I am posting the previous post because 1.) Imagine someone call u in the afternoon and rant, how would you feel? 2.) I am still standing on to my stand, I DIDN'T, i repeat, I DIDN'T SAID YOU WERE A BITCH, it's you who misinterpret wrongly alright? 3.) Like what i've said, i was and only potraying a third party view. Firstly, if i were to have any comments about you, do you think i would still be so kind and just keep it to myself? I would have find you in person and rant at you face to face. Why i didn't? It's because i didn't have that in the mind alright? And this incident originally is between you and him, i didn't want to step in. But under unforseeable circumstances, i am involved. Secondly, i might be a crude person to you. Think whatever you want, i can't control you and i won't. I just hope you would understand the situation first before you come and rant at me. I DIDN'T TOLD HIM TO LEAVE YOU AS A FRIEND. I was only suggesting him to leave you for a period and have a cool down period alright? This is the second time i am saying this and i hope you would go and digest what i am saying. Ask someone who have just broken up, do they need to seperate from their ex before they continue with their normal lives? Well, i don't know about how you would think but i think that everyone needs that cooldown period. If you continue to contact him everyday, do you think he would be able to recover? He would still be hurt everyday. If you really like him, you would give him the time to recover eh? Maybe externally, you may feel he's trying to avoid you and stuff but he's not. He just want to recover. And this is the only way he can ever recover from this setback. And after he really recover, if he wants, he would still be friends with you. Understand? You said that nothing last forever, i doubt so. One thing that can last long is his love for you but sadly, you chose to leave him. Hmm, like i said, your sweetness now will not last long. This is not only my opinion, this is his too. Because we both can see that. Maybe now because you and your bf are just starting to get back together, things are quite "hot". But after sometime, he will just be like last time. I don't think you would want to believe me and stuff but i've seen many cases like this. The reason why i would even say this is because we care for you. If we don't, we won't even bother about you. Lastly, i don't hold any grudges against you. If i have, right from the start when you and nicky started, i would have object to it. I would have told him straight away that you and him are not suitable and stuff. But i never. Because i respect his decision. No matter what he do, i will always support him. He is my friend, of course i want the best for him. But not to the extent of forcing someone to break up. Right from the start when you two started, i've already regarded you as my friend alright? Hmm, you may say that i am hypocrite blah blah. You can think for all you like but at least i've made my point clear. I hope that you would just try to understand what i said alright? I've just finished complaining @ 7:44 PM!!
|