imperfectosonrisa

What?

karl.
just my own ranting space.

Past

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

The "Awesome" One

Designer of everything - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver CS3
Hoster - Photobucket


Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just want to post this out. Was talking to my jie and then was talking about the "pig" that she saw le wanna vomit. Then i said, no matter how nice you looks, if your character sucks, everything sucks too. And this is what i really feel lor. You can have angelic looks but if inside your heart, your hiding your true self from other people, your a loser forever. Imagine this, she is so pretty but the thing she does just makes u feels digusted and makes you think that she is so cheap, would you want to befriend her? I supposed the answer is a straight NO eh?

I don't know if "that particular person" is viewing my blog or not but i don't care. I just want to say, YOUR SO GOD DAMN CHEAP!!..And please, go reflect on yourself la, you do things without considering other people's feelings, your a damn lousy person. Personality wise, YOU SUCK!!..Oh ya, you think people fall for you because of your personality? I doubt so, because you treat people like SHIT!! I MEANT SHIT!!!..When your happy, you embraced them. But when their usefulness is gone, you throw them away. I believe in something, what goes around comes around..so for all you know, you might just end up having nothing. And don't say i am bad or what, you know i am not as bad as you, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DAY YOU REALLY FALL!! I REPEAT, I CAN'T WAIT!!! May the day come soon. I hope that whatever you do, you will get your just retribution. OH YA!! One last thing, YOUR TASTE SUCKS!!! COME ON, GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE!! LOSER!! =P

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS MY GOD DAMN BLOG. IF YOU THINK THAT AFTER READING THIS POST, YOU FEEL VERY UNHAPPY, THEN GO FIND A SHOULDER AND CRY. I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO POST WHATEVER I WANT, AND THAT INCLUDING RANTING LOSERS LIKE YOU!! SO IF YOU FEEL I'VE OFFENDED YOU IN ANYWAY, THAT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO IS TO CLICK THE X BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER AND CLOSE THE DAMN INTERNET BROWSER. THAT SOLVES IT EH? SO, STOP SAYING I AM BAD, AT LEAST I AM BETTER THAN THAT LOSER. AND YES, I AM SAYING OUT MY HATRED OF YOU TO THE PUBLIC. NOT HAPPY? GO AND BANG THE WALL AND DIE. =x



I've just finished complaining @ 10:09 PM!!