|
|
||
imperfectosonrisa |
||
|
What?
Past The "Awesome" One
|
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Hmm, just spent a busy and tiring 3 days in NYP. Went for orientation on tuesday. Originally thought will be in the same class as mich but we were seperated. LOL. At first, my class was very quiet, no one dare to speak or do anything. The only active human beings in our group is the two OGL. Hmm, i can say that i am very fortunate to have the two guy as my OGL. They are the one trying to bond us together, trying to make us feel like home. And i really feel like home under their guidance. The class only started to mingle with each other on the second day. And that is towards the end of the day. We did some cheer together and some team bonding game together. This really bonded us together as we began to open ourselves up. In the end, i began to mix with them as well, even the girls. Despite me being older than them, i don't feel any age ga between them, just plain fun and craziness with them. By the end of the second day, i am already feeling extremely fortunate to be in this class, with this group of good classmates. And so it came to the last day of orientation. We started our day with prepatory maths lesson. Then we spent the next 45 minutes eating our lunch. After lunch, we were brought to tour around the school. And after the tour, it was time for home. I felt quite sad as this means that we won't be seeing our OGL everyday again. Before we went home, we took a class picture together. This was our first and hopefully there would be more to come. I am already looking forward to school formally on monday. I can't wait. I believe that our class can only get more and more interesting. With this bunch of classmates, my poly life will be filled with sunshine and happiness everyday. I love ECC0625. =) I've just finished complaining @ 10:16 PM!!
|