imperfectosonrisa

What?

karl.
just my own ranting space.

Past

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008

The "Awesome" One

Designer of everything - LiTtL3 aH mA
Softwares - Photoshop/Dreamweaver CS3
Hoster - Photobucket


Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hmm, today's the second day of school. Everything just fine, filled with laughters everyday. But, it sure was tiring. Waking up early in the morning for school, arriving home late from school. It just reminds me of secondary school life but with a twist. No more uniform, no more nerdy hairstyle, no more this, no more that. Just plain old school with no worries for all these petty stuff.

My class just totally rocks, i now truly believe that if there was any event that required our class to participate in it, we would come out top. The class is just unbelieveably united. We would go to toilets together(i know it's kinda gay, =x), we would lunch together, we would ogle at girls together. I just totally feel very fortunate to be in this class. EC0625 rocks~! No doubt the lessons are boring like hell, but the personnel just keeps us entertained. =)

Next week is when the real "boredom" starts to kick in. It will be stress, stress and more stress. I am already having difficulty trying to even understand what in the world the lecturer are going on about. I just hope that i can understand, even a little will do. I want to do well, not to dissapoint anyone again. =)

*maybe i am, but it's better to left it unsaid.*



I've just finished complaining @ 9:53 PM!!