|
|
||
imperfectosonrisa |
||
|
What?
Past The "Awesome" One
|
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
had been in love with this song suddenly. thought i would share with u all here. enjoy. =)
ayaka - Blue Days Blue Days Lyrics: Ayaka Translation: Jonathan Wu Just like I always I come back alone inserting the key and opening the door Welcome you say greeting me with the obligatory faint embrace Because I’m afraid of pain I always turn away my eyes and run But everytime I smell your scent I unconsciously turn myself around If I assume that there’s an answer that can’t be seen I’ll assume that the warmth of your arms won’t fade I love you you say, and softly kiss my cheek That night, we promises each other eternity Drops of light scatter on our big empty canvas So many things we always planned to do but we’ve put none of our plans to action If we get too busy with life one day we’ll no longer even see the sky As I look up at the starry sky and stretch out my hand, I can’t stop my tears from flowing If I assume that there’s an answer that can’t be seen I’ll assume that my mornings with you won’t fade I love you you say, and softly cuddle with me That day, we promises each other eternity Should I be happy, that when I walked away I stopped when your voice went coarse as you called me? Regret is nothing but darkness and every time I turn away from it If I assume that there’s an answer that can’t be seen I’ll assume that it won’t fade Through an open window, I see the sun and I close my eyes as it warms my shivering shoulders And without noticing it, I found my answer I've just finished complaining @ 1:18 PM!!
|